Register Now for Ann Cairns Live!
November 5, 2020 • 11:30am ET / 16:30 GMT
$90 • 90 Minutes • Only $1 per Minute!
This live, online experience features senior global ambassador and executive leader Ann Cairns, Executive Vice Chair of Mastercard. Following Ann’s discussion and Q&A, break into small-group sessions to discuss ideas from our renowned international leader and speaker.
Ann will provide her perspective about:
- The impact of COVID-19 on gender equality
- Work-life balance challenges during and after the pandemic
You’ll discover realistic strategies to:
- Stay relevant and valuable while working from home or anywhere
- Make flexible scheduling work for you, your employer, and your family
- Influence a post-COVID-19 business environment that supports gender equality
PayTechWomenLive is an exciting, interactive 90 minute virtual international event. Connect with women across the globe, create new relationships and hear from CEOs and prominent global executives on relevant topics that are affecting the payments industry today.
11:30am ET / 16:30 GMT
- Welcome and Introductions hosted by Wnet CEO, Wendy Holliday
- Featured Live Discussion with Ann Cairns, Mastercard Executive Vice Chair
Undoing 50 Years of Progress: The Impact of COVID-19 on Gender Equality
- Moderated by Wnet Board Director Jessica Turner, Mastercard Executive Vice President, North America Products & Innovation
- Q&A with Ann Cairns
12:15pm ET / 17:15 GMT
- Connect in Breakout Sessions
Learn from your peers and share your ideas in a more intimate, virtual space. You’ll be added to a breakout room where a moderator will present the key topic for your smaller group to discuss.
1:00pm ET / 18:00 GMT
- Closing Remarks
Not a Wnet member yet? Save on this event and all upcoming events. Join Wnet today!
- $90 Wnet Members*
- $99 Non-Members
Groups of 10+
$80 per person**
- All registrations must be completed and paid online via credit or debit card. Invoicing will not be available for this event.
- *Wnet members must login with their member credentials to receive discounted registration fee.
- **Contact Wnet Membership Services to obtain your company's promotional code to take advantage of group discounts.
Cancellations / Refunds
Cancellation requests for refunds will only be approved for extenuating circumstances and reviewed on a case by case basis.
Please send requests for cancellations / refunds directly to email@example.com for review. Approved cancellations for refunds will receive a full refund of fees paid less a $50 processing fee. No refunds will be approved after October 20, 2020. Due to the nature of this virtual event, no substitutions can be made. Since Wnet is a non-profit organization, please consider your fee a contribution if unable to attend.
Join Mailing List
Get the latest updates about PayTechWomenLive events — subscribe to our mailing list today!